网页浏览总次数

2017年11月8日星期三

Open letter to Youtube: protect freedom of expression in USA

Open letter to  Youtube:
protect  freedom of expression in USA

My name is Baosheng Guo,I am a Chinese human rights activist living in the United States  and I am a good friend of Guo Wengui . Since I often expose the corruption and various crimes of the Chinese Communist government on my Youtube channel, my Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/minzhuparty) and Twitter (@milpitas95035) were hated by the CCP's hackers, spies, and Internet robots. 

November 7, I had a interview with Guo Wengui  (a famous Chinese dissident and self-exiled real estate mogul)  on live stream in my Youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tolo7yDmLNg).
 CCP's hackers, spies, and Internet robots are abusing Youtube's community rules by falsely reporting me, resulting in my 7 videos to be removed and given warnings yesterday. And live stream in my Youtube channel was restricted last for 90 days (see attachment).

My Twitter @milpitas95035 is also followed by a large number of internet robots to harass me. Just as the recent U.S. congressional hearings on Russian and Chinese hackers have affected USA's social media, I hope you will study my special case to protect my freedom of expression, as of right, and to prevent any hacking and persecution from occurring in the future, as well as improve the Youtube experience for many others.

Best regards,
Baosheng Guo

11/8/2017












没有评论:

发表评论